SEQUENCE SEQUENCE

Holy hell. If this was a game, I'd play the shit out of it.

TechLeSSWaYz responds:

Right?? I would too XD Thanks for watching !

Theres a Man in the Woods Theres a Man in the Woods

Holy hell, that was good. Reminds me of the rumors kids would spread around the block when I was younger. There's definitely some relevant themes in there, too.
The animation was a nice fit. I like how the motion itself was smooth, but the drawing was somewhat unpolished(and I mean that as a compliment; it worked great for the parts where the tension was building).

Yoda Yoda

Don't know what's with all the low ratings on this. Good animation, particularly in the first part, and I got a chuckle out of it.

GemCraft GemCraft

On the first level, I didn't really get that the created gem type was random, so I was a bit confused. I've since figured it out, and now I'm hooked. Great addicting game with an original concept, and the large amount of upgrades keeps you playing without getting bored.

Tainted Olive - Chapter 1 Tainted Olive - Chapter 1

I always like a good point and click. The art and music gave this one a great atmosphere. The puzzles were hard at parts, but not frustratingly so. I especially liked the mora puzzle. There really wasn't anything I disliked about it, and I'm looking forward to the next part.

Submachine 9: the Temple Submachine 9: the Temple

New Submachine? My day just got awesome. Great art and atmosphere, as always. Puzzles are hard enough, but not "screw this I quit" hard. I agree with others; playing the other ones first is a must if you don't want to be completely lost.